Bring your festival ticket (print or digital) along with your photo ID to collect your wristband. Your wristband must be worn during the entire time at the festival.
- You’re welcome to bring your own yoga mat and equipment. If you don’t have a mat, Schweibenalp has a limited number of yoga mats, bolsters and cushions for our festival attendees to use. These are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wear comfortable warm clothing. Schweibenalp is 1’100m above sea level.
Bring a blanket with you if you are interested in joining the fire ceremony in the Dhuni (fire tent). Schweibenalp has some blankets. These are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please bring your own reusable water bottle. Having a full water bottle will ensure you are feeling great all day.
- You’re welcome to bring your camera to capture all your beautiful memories.
- Bring a pen & notebook for note taking at workshops and lectures.
Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses, hat/cap and sun protection for enjoying the breath-taking nature and exploring the amazing alpine permaculture garden of Schweibenalp, which is the largest one in Switzerland.