- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued for any reason, but you are free to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else or resell them at face value or less. You can also check with Bhakti Bliss Fest if there is a waiting list. Contact us in any case if you can’t make it.
- Only 108 festival tickets are available. Tickets are on a first come first serve basis.
Bring your festival ticket (print or digital) along with your photo ID to collect your wristband. Your wristband must be worn during the entire time at the festival.
- Accommodation & food is not included in the festival ticket.
Festival tickets are sold separately to accommodation & food. To see all on-site accommodation visit Schweibenalp and make your booking directly via email. Please note that they have 73 beds only. Their accommodation is on a first come first serve basis and therefore it is recommended to book your stay soon. There are several hotels and Bed & Breakfast in Brienz which is about a 15 to 20-minute-drive by car. Learn more about available options by visiting www.airbnb.com, www.trivago.com, www.momondo.com and/or www.agoda.com.
- Day guests and event participants who do not stay at Schweibenalp will be asked to pay a compulsory infrastructure fee of CHF 25 per day upon arrival which covers the cost of tea/water, use of the area and the seminar rooms.
- There is no signing-in for any classes except for private sessions, which will be at the info desk next to the reception.
- We encourage you to make sure that you arrive on time for all classes, workshops and lectures.
- The line-up and schedule are subject to change.
- Be aware that there might be short-term room changes.
- Avoid big bags in the event rooms. Bring only what you really need.
- Please bring slippers or comfy socks for walking around the house. Keep all rooms clean.
- By participating at Bhakti Bliss Fest, you consent to have your photo and/or video taken and agree to allow Bhakti Bliss Fest to use these for promotional purposes.
- No pets are allowed at the venue or festival.
- You are responsible for your own belongings. We encourage you to leave any unnecessary valuables at home.
- Public transport: You can check timetables and purchase tickets here. There might be supersaver tickets if you book your train ticket early in advance. Check here for supersaver tickets.
- There is free parking spaces at the venue, available on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to please arrange eco-friendly travel – car sharing or public transport.
- Make sure to read the general terms & conditions.
- With your purchase of a Bhakti Bliss Fest ticket, you confirm and agree with the general terms & conditions.